Monday, August 16, 2010

Gold Coast and Sunshine coast by RL

Last Sunday, really early in the morning, me and my family drove to the airport.  We had to wait a long time until we got on the aeroplane.  We flew on Pacific Blue.  We were lucky to have a tv on the aeroplane.  By the time we arrived in Australia, my ears were blocked and they hurt. 

Firstly we went to the Gold Coast and we were there for five days.  I wish we could stay there for longer.  There was a pool and a gym.  The gym was quite small but I ran on the treadmill.  Next we went to the Sunshine Coast.  There was a pool and a gym too and the gym was much bigger than the other one.  We stayed there for two days.  We went to Dream World and Australia Zoo.  They were so much fun, but it wasn't much fun when we had to go.  We arrived in New Zealand at midnight and when we arrived at my house, I went straight to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment